Hello everyone. My name is Dacount (Chronos) and Crumbum (Zaken). I have not played in a while but with the new server I decided to give the game one last chance. I moved from Chronos to Zaken, so I went to Gamestop and picked up some Ncoin cards with my left over Gift card money. Since the holidays are upon us, Id like to do a small community giveaway. Let your friends and clan members know, anyone could win.
Rules:
Leave a reply about why you think you deserve $25 Ncoin card. Leave your name and server also. Before the 24th I will pick a winner and post here and pm the winner. Happy Holidays!:D

Rules:
Leave a reply about why you think you deserve $25 Ncoin card. Leave your name and server also. Before the 24th I will pick a winner and post here and pm the winner. Happy Holidays!:D
Xmas Ncoin Giveaway!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire