dimanche 27 décembre 2015

NCSoft doesn't care for their customers

I'm not craying or anything, I just share my experience with NCSoft support so the people who still play have something in their mind. Anybody, who doesnt have time to read - just don't...
Today I've got the next bug:
I've logged in for the siege and somehow I didn't receive the daily reward "Siege ruler", so I kindly asked for help from NCSoft, but the response was just "Your character is not eligible for the reward" - not an explain why or what happened? I've asked for solution but my thread was immediately deleted. I've opened new ticked with the same issue - it was deleted almost immediately with no response this time.
Is this how NCsoft treats the customers who have problems ? Is this how they "solve" these problems when they are apparently cause by their "staff"? The decription of the reward is simple "participate and receive". I did it, but i didn't receive it...
The funniest stuff is that actually I buy NCoins from them... my siblings too (a lot more than me), so what I receive for my money? - Ignore ! Thank You NCSoft, with such attitude more and more people will leave Lineage 2 !

So to all people who still play - if you face some bug (even when spending your money) - do not wait for solvation, NCSoft just doesn't care!


NCSoft doesn't care for their customers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire