lundi 28 décembre 2015

perma Chatban?

Hi all,

First of all I want to apologize for posting here but really don't know what the right section could be.
Yesterday I logged my iss after having another toon on the same account selling in aden for 24+ hours. As soon as I wrote 1 line in my clan chat, I got chatban.
Firstly I lol'd and tought about some sort of bug due to the long time client was opened, so I restarted but still chat ban. I closed client and relog, but still chatban.
Obs being an iss I have some macro that write in party chat, and every time I got a message of chatban. I fear those messages are even increasing my chatban time, but I don't know how to check the remaining time of ban.
This is heavily influencing my gaming since I can only communicate through ts or pm from other toon while I'm in any party.

I never used 3rd pt program, only left a toon for sale in aden with a pt window open, I tought maybe that could be the problem but wtf first time ever I got a chatban for that (IF that is the problem).
How can I solve apart leaving my toon online for countless hours in silence? pls help!


perma Chatban?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire