vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Next Nstore Promo Idea: Dec/2015

We cannot stop the Nstore Promos; so I might as well give NC good Store Promo ideas and hints. Hopefully, for the money spent, we can actually get stuff that we need and can use and NC gets to make money by doing things right at least.

I don't know anything about other servers but this is what server 'Chronos' needs.

1. Legendary LvL 5 dyes: Simply we got almost 0 x Legendary LvL 5 dyes now. I check the AH almost everyday and most days I don't see any; and if there is any, the price is ridiculous! It used to be 250M each, and now when there is one on AH, it's like 400-500M each. that's 4B-5B for 1 x LvL5 Legenday Tattoo! Crazy!

2. LvL5 Ancient and Giant dyes: although not as good as Legendary, these are quite good for the price too but there isn't enough of them either.

3. AQ ring....Still there are lots and lots of AQ bottles but not enough AQ normal rings. It's been months now since I last saw it at Auction House.

4. R-gems: there is a great shortage of Rgems

5. Elcyum: Critical ingredient for making Longing, Bloody and Dark; and people are short of this all the time.

6. LvL4(Low drop chance) and LvL 5(Very Low Drop chance) Lavien Rose boxes(tradable): I've seen it at AH sometime ago. How about having this for Promo item?

7. 10B adena: yeah have this as a promo item?

8. +8 elemental, +8 reflect, +8 magic shirt boxes(tradable)

9. +7 Bloody, +7 Dark weapon.

10. Dragon weapon! cuz why not! I've never seen anyone with it yet!

I think this should be fun!

Why is this gonna work?
Cuz people with money will want Dragon weapons, +8 shirts, and all LvL4 - LvL5 Lavien Rose Jewels, so they will keep spending their $$$ getting lots of LvL5 dyes, AQ rings, Elcyum, Rgems in the process, which they will sell for cheap to mass public. The rest of the server can benefit because of this. You'd better reward people better this time though. In my past experience, when I liked the drop rate I've spent minimum $2,000 USD up to $5,000 USD a month but when the drop rate was low that really discouraged me and ended up spending less than $1,000 USD. At least for me, when the drop chance is low, that doesn't make me keep going. It turns me off... whereas when the drop chance is good, I just keep going cuz I like winning stuff.


Next Nstore Promo Idea: Dec/2015

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire