jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Crashing Every Other Day???


I have 3 clients loaded. All fishing. And every other day I turn my monitor on and click the screen and they all turn white. I can't hit CTRL+ALT+DEL or anything. Only the reset button. Is anyone else getting this? It has only been since the last update. I used to be able to run 24/7 all week and had no issues. No errors, or anything just straight up white screen on the clients, and the only remedy is the reset button. After that I reload with no issues, and then it happens again. Is anyone getting this problem?

I am running Windows 10 Pro, GTX 980, 16GB RAM, Quad core @ 4.8GHz, water cooling. It isn't over heating or anything either. I'm running 40°C at full load. So it isn't a PC error. It has only been happening since their last GG update. I'm not getting any type of error.

Anyone??


Crashing Every Other Day???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire