samedi 26 décembre 2015

Questions from newbie.

Hi.
In the end I quit from H5 server and played on GoD and I think I'll play it for longer, it's not as bad as I thought. Despite the fact, that I'm only 46 lvl, there are a few things that I would like to know as soon as possible.
1. How it is with EndGame eq? How to get it? Top Raid bosses or what?
2. What is the difference between regular armor and Blessed armor?
3. What is a good way to earn Adena before awakening (for atleast simple Vorpal, elegia etc.) and after awakening? (When u aren't a no-life)
4. What is the difference between Bloody Eternal and Dark Eternal armor and way to get them is the same?
5. What makes the biggest problem (and why) when it comes to enchant eq? (Enchant, SA, augument, pvp bonus and new bonuses which have been added in God, which I can't call it)
6. What is Aniversary Coin and how to use them.
That's all for now. Soon I'll have more questions :)
Thank you and regards.


Questions from newbie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire