mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Newbie here!Loads of questions:D

Hello everybody!

I've recently downloaded the game and I've been enjoying it a lot!

Due to the fact I am new to the game I got a lot of questions to ask, so if there's any kind soul that wants to help me with as much detail as possible(screenshots would be greatly appreciated), I'd appreciate it a lot!


Info you need to know: I am a dark elf, level 67 and currently a shillien Elder on Zaken server

Questions:

I am unable to use certain skills because they need a spirit ore. Where can I purchase this item?

I am out of the escape scrolls acquired by the different exp quests. Thus, I have to use /unstuck each time I wanna get to town. Any ideas if I can purchase said scrolls by any npc?

I've read that the level cap is 100, but you are unable to level up after 90 unless you have a prestige pack(whatever that is). If that's the case, how's the game "Truly free"?:p

I'd love to be a hero, the hero glow is the best aura I've seen in any mmoxD. I've been told that you can only participate in olympiad games by using low grade gear. What's the maximum grade I can use in Olympiad?(f.e Dark Crystal "A Grade"), When am I able to participate & what are the requirements?

All I've been doing is quests, is there a better way to level up? Any particular zones I should focus while leveling later on?(keep in mind I am 67 currently and leveling at the forest of the dead)

I've been told that raid bosses are useless because of the events implemented in the game having way 2 op rewards. Is it true?:(

Any in game commands to check my ping?

That's all for now. I'll sure come up with more questions later=D Any general tips are more than appreciated:o

Edit* Forgot to mention two extremely importan questions. First one is that I am unable to use shift+1/2/3/ etc as keybinds and my f1 ,f2,f3 etc perform laptop features instead of using in game skills.(I am on a toshiba laptop).. any idea why?

And second one: Do I really have to click on myself to use heals? In other games, such as Aion, Archeage etc you can use heals while you got a mob/enemy selected(Heals automatically heal yourself), but with lineage 2 I've been unable to find a way to do that. Any tips?


Newbie here!Loads of questions:D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire