dimanche 27 décembre 2015

healers and weapons

I want to ask for your opinion about healer using not magic weapon.
With the new soul crystal system do you think is good if a healer use for example overenchanted dual swords hp+ cast speed + hp ?
Because I can find cheaper non magic weapons with 2 SA for less than 5 bil and to change the abilities for like 400 mil while putting 2nd SA on a weapon costs 5.5 bil more.
My thoughts are if the weapon is +6+7+8 will have almost the same m atack like +4 amaranthine buster which I think is enough for pve.
Looking to see what you think about it and also if there are weapons not apropriate at all for a healer I do not know never seen a healer using a bow or dager while we all know before update all pvp healers were using cutters for the health option.


healers and weapons

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire