jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas to you ALL and Thank you NCsoft(not a sarcasm)

I just want to say, Merry Christmas to you ALL! and also thank NCsoft for keeping this game, L2 ALIVE after all those years. I know I've been saying not so pleasant things about L2 and been demanding of my dreams upon the game, but it's all for the best. The opposite of Love is not Hate but indifference. If I didn't care for this game at all, I probably would've said nothing. What I am saying is I've been saying all I've been saying all because I care about this game.

I also wanna thank NCwest for the Holiday Christmas event. It's quite nice of you to have this event. The drop rate for Christmas holiday box is quite decent and it's selling for 150k-200k in Aden. I tried about 1B worth of Boxes myself hoping for LvL2 talisman and although I didn't get the talisman it was quite fun to try. I am sure it's helping a lot of New-Low-Levels and it's FREE! I know you don't have the direct control of Nstore promos but events like this and also 'Adena Drawing Contest' shows that you care about players in the world of Lineage2.

Merry Christmas and Thank you!


Merry Christmas to you ALL and Thank you NCsoft(not a sarcasm)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire