mardi 21 avril 2015

Nerfing ertheia warrior??

Patch notes from new update says:

Eviscerator - Back Step:
Decreased movement distance. Removed HP recovery effects. Decreased Cooldown. Added P. Atk. boost.

So no more 40% HP recovery??? Really??

This toon is already 1 shot, his damage and P.Def sucks and you nerfing it more?

I wonder why remove that effect on the skill that help a soft toon survive in olys (fighting with decent toons ofc, no OP toons cuz they 1 shot me), instead of fix other problems in this class, like:

- The craft of XP Runes still not working.
- High P. Atk, but when it hits someone the damage is really low.
- Normal P. Def but takes a lot of damage when someone hit it.

I'm not OP, but i'm comparing my toon with others classes with same gear as me.

I would like to see what ertheias fighter from other servers say.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire