dimanche 26 avril 2015

Veteran Rewards

Typically, I am very understanding of certain issues knowing they usually get resolved in a reasonable amount of time. This particular issue is one that is not a bug, but a development oversight. I haven't seen anyone raise this issue yet, which leads me to believe nothing will happen unless someone speaks up.

Overview: I created my account during open beta (March, 2004) and played through OB, up to current times, with a few short breaks. As most of us have, I rerolled over and over until I found something I liked. My eldest toon was turned into a perma-red and eventually deleted because I had no way to know they would clean the slates across the board once in a while. Now, I do not have a toon that reflects my veteran status to receive the rewards for 10th and 11th years eligibility.

So... For those of us who have stayed through everything - and FFS, there have been times I wondered if I cared enough to continue playing (and paying) - why is it that the development team chose character creation dates, rather than account creation dates, to reflect someone's veteran status?

I was referred here by the support team after some communications via ticket submission. They said the best way to solve the issue is to bring it up with the development team on the official forums. So there it is...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire