samedi 25 avril 2015

Ability points

hello to everyone
even if you know that for now and in the future Tyrrs will not be true dammage dealers, especially pvp , not lose hope someday to be rehabilitated and decent in the game
1 week ago I become a 99 lvl and wondering what kind ability points to add on my Titan.
I preffer to make him mostly DD than mostly Tank
For now I have seraph heavy set +6 but working to change it soon with TW light +8 (hope so I am on right way with this)
And need from one more advice and looking for your opinion - I made Lava Saw +10 with 300 atribute and + HP but i am not sure that will have enought money to take pasive reflect for it before update. (rumor says that on s80 weapons will not be posible to add pvp option after update)
- so my question is what is
1. Is this true (if you have any info)
2. if I sell my set , this Lava Saw and some other things can buy blessed R95 slasher +8 with 2 SA (is this a good step ?)

Thank you all for your answers


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire