jeudi 30 avril 2015

Unable to Migrate my Account

Hi NcSoft,

A friend of mine told me that you are performing account migrations on the 1st of May and will be deleting accounts that have not been migrated.

I desperately need help as I cannot migrate an account that I wish to keep.

The Problem is i had two accounts associated with one email -
I have been able to migrate one account successfully but the other account seems bound to the account that's already migrated email and its stuck on step 3 and keeps giving me an error.

""There was a problem updating your account. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support."

I cannot find a way to unassociate my account from this email and give it a new address.

Please assist. As I don’t want my account deleted and i have tried multiple times to log a support ticket but it doesn't work.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire