mercredi 29 avril 2015

New Augment thoughts

I'm sure all of you are interested in finding which of the new augments is most overpowering for Othell. I wanted to show you what I ended up keeping on my dagger and hear from all of You whether or not it's a good decision.



(Please realize my opinions are strictly orientated towards PvP and I've not put effort into evaluating any of the skills based on PvE)

I had obtained and played with a few other augments before coming across this one, most important of those were +15% p. critical damage and +70 attack attribute.

I found that the +15% p. critcal damage was not only affecting my auto-attack (white damage) but as well our dagger blow damage. I really like this augment.

The +70 attack attribute I'm sure is nice, but frankly, I'd much rather benefit from some of the other enhancements available.

I decided to stay with p. skill critical rate due to what I've noticed with consistent high-end damage output when stacking DEX which is most significantly aimed at increasing the amount of critical blows (2X Damage) you land.

I ask the Dagger jedi's lurking the forums to provide feedback to help myself and everyone else that's also contemplating the same exact thing as a competitive pvp Othell.:D:D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire