mardi 28 avril 2015

[Urgent] Login Name is unavailable. Please try another.

Hello,

So this is urgent because of accounts migration. I cannot go through this whole new verification system.

I am typing gdfg34gh54tg54g, regular nicknames, regular nicknames with numbers added and nothing works, all the time it shows "Login Name is unavailable. Please try another." I tried at least 30 times and absolutely nothing works.

This is really annoying so please someone help.

UPDATE: Apparently this doesn't work only on chrome but did work on firefox.. Anyway I still need help so if any admin can contact me I would be glad.

UPDATE2: Nope. It still doesn't work. It suddently moved me to updateaccount page on firefox (before it was just "you are not authorized to view this page" and same problem occurs there.

What's most sad is that I cannot submit support ticket without actually updating (migrating) my account, and that's what I can't do..


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire