mardi 28 avril 2015

I'm just starting

Currently downloading, about 40mins away from being in game. Was referred here by a few people via FB and other social media sites. Any advice or links to helpful guides would be most appreciated.

Still searching forums for "newb guides" i don't like making mistakes and finding out 50-100+ levels later that it's too late! Haha, especially with class choices -.-

Please comment below about your class pre awakened and your choice after and personally viewed pros and cons! Thanks so much! Attached also a poll to allow just 1 click would be greatly appreciated!

I may be new here but I do know my way around basic forums such as this and before I get into game, looking for mutual 18+ . I do cash, advice on what to spend and what NOT to spend would also be appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire