dimanche 26 avril 2015

Pay me my money back NC Soft.

Since we all know this game is build out of a population who only play/pvp on programs, i have decided that NC Soft failed their bot policy.


I bot reported without succes.
I made frapses of people botting.
I have screenshots from Twitch where people show their gameplay on cheats.
So far nothing happened. NC Soft don't care about people like me untill they pay back my money i guess.


As we all know that people or company's that fail their policy, they have to pay out the costs people made while playing this game and don't get the gameplay that is promised in the policy.


My conclusion is that NC Soft should pay back all monthly fees i have payed before GoD and also all the money spent on NCoin.
After you payed back my money, i will give permission to destroy my account including all gears and items.


We all know that it is by law, that when i create an account its my possession. No one can touch or delete it.
So don't delete it before i get my money back, it will cost you even more.


If more people think like this, pm me and we make a group that is stronger than the group of bots. My goal is to get my money back and make NC Soft bend over for all the lost money and time i wasted on a botgame.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire