mercredi 18 mars 2015

MESSAGE TO NCSOFT NA SREVER COE and GMs

Hello!

My nickname in Game is BergEdelweiSS. Server Chronos. Clan Fatespinner.

I WOULD LIKE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL PLAYERS FROM CHRONOS SERVER and also TO ALL GMs and Manager or COE of NCSOFT NA!!!




2+ month we are ( me and my wife ) trying to contact with any live person who working for NCSOFT NA server.

Impossible.

Phone calls: (512) 498-4000

(512) 225-6359

(866) 367-9516 - FULL IGNORE!

Any extension # doesn't work.




Living message - NOBODY CALL BACK!!!




E-MAILS - FULL IGNORE!!!




Regular mails - NO RESPOND!!! FULL IGNORE!!!




Tickets - just set of words , no details, no explanations.




My wife still cant get her account back which was ban by accident.Also she cant leave ticket cause her master account been close for no reason.

I have all proofs and confirmation to explain you all WE NEVER EVER USE ANY ILLIGAL PROGRAMS ON ALL MY COMPUTERS including ANY OTHER SOTWARE LIKE OS, DRIVERS, MO and etc. You can access to my computers and check it up.




BECAUSE of THIS SITUATION WE ARE :




1) Send mail and e-mail to South Korea NCSOFT office.

2) Send mail to both NA NCSOFT offices.




We would like to inform South Korea's NCSOFT office how bad customer support in USA. How long time legit players HAS NO ANY RIGHTS like in Soviet Union or North Korea prisons. NCSOFT NA server's crew DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO DO!!!




Also I would like ask any legit players from Chronos server who got the same situation to be banned beginning of January 2015 send me short description to my e-mail : papascha2000@yahoo.com or send me message on forum. I will collect all of messages to start work on collective civil action !!! Also I will contact to New York Times journalists and Computer Games Magazines.





WE ARE NOT SLAVES WHO MUST PLAY EVERY DAY TO LET NCSOFT NA TEAM GET WEEKLY PAYCHECK IF THEY ARE IGNORING US!!!




ANY GM CAN CALL ME ASAP! Contact me by my e-mail and I'll send you my phone number. OR answer on my regular mail which you will receive soon.




I hope we can fix this problem friendly. I hope on your understanding.




Best regards

BergEdelweiSS

Chronos

Fatespinner




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire