dimanche 22 mars 2015

"Please login after changing your temporary password"

I have been changing my password over and over and over again in my NC Master account. I keep getting the message on the login screen in game "Please login after changing your temporary password." Now, I'm able to login to my master account on the L2 website using my e-mail and password(s). However I cannot login to the game with the same information. Are all the passwords I've been changing to temporary? If someone could tell me how exactly to fix this problem, that would be really awesome. I've sent out a couple of tickets asking for help, but I'm feeling a bit impatient.



I've also been away from the game for awhile, and when I last left it, I was able to login to the game with just my user and password, not my e-mail and password. Is my account not migrated? I've followed the steps necessary to migrate it, and it may or may not be migrated.



Please help,



Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire