dimanche 22 mars 2015

Getting my head straight, please offer advice.

Hello hello!



Trying to figure out how to make the best out of the upcoming weeks.



I'm back in after a good break, just taking my time. I've banged out Lv. 87 to Lv.89 in about two days. Shooting for 90 in the next 72 hours. No bots, no paid anything. Just birthday vitality pots (that just ran out) that I've accumulated over the years.



Othell Ghost Hunter +10 Dex with Apoc Dagger +3 / Fire 150.



I want to maximize my grinding time while online, but not wanting to spend money beyond getting 1200-3600 Ncoin if it comes to that. SH3 groups are nice, I do my Kartia / other dailies.



Once I sell stuff, I'll have 400m give or take in hopefully the next few days.



Debating on what to do, if I should focus on Adena or if I should buy Exp Boosts and just grind like a bat out of hell.



Looked at Prestige Pack or Destiny, doesn't seem like really good value in either. I noticed the 200% 7 Day Exp, but I'm concerned. The drops are terrible and if I did choose to accelerate my leveling, the Seraph Set / Specter weapons are far out of my reach.



I need advice. Please, do not respond with, "Quit," or paid services make you terrible.



My thoughts are, sell the items bought with Ncoin and get some Dual Apoc Daggers +4 and focus on getting the maximum Elemental Attack. Run without Vitality or Boosts, but just be as efficient as possible.



But would a 200% Exp boost be enough to power me up to 91/92 if I do 100% grind time, solo or group with dailies? My clan is mostly 95+ so I can't get into half of their groups. Are raids a ton of experience?



Also, I do have a Maestro pumping out a modest income. Only making shots, but I'm doing it around the clock. Too much free time right now.



Also, if there are any static grinding groups - please let me know. I'm EST but I'm on all day and to the late night for at least the next couple weeks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire