mardi 24 mars 2015

Account Sharing - Appeal ? How it really works ?

Hello,



so i wanted to share with You my situation..



For the first thing,

I did share my account, and yes i know it was my fault, i broke an Rule, im really sorry for that.



And the thing is,

account was permamently blocked, this caused that the account went in state

" Multiple person can proof in fact that they are account owners, account is completly unsupportable "



But...

how it really works, if i still have mail account that i've used to create NC account ( 2012 year )

it was the times when with registration i needed to log in with email.

So email as ID for lineage 2.

( nobody never had access to my mail account. )

And if I'm using the same psychical adress, same PC station, i can provide my ID card wich clearly say its me.



It is not like that they actually can check that and make a proof of that I'm the only account owner, and they should disclaim other Person for making this?



I kept contact support few times, and every time i was just getting the same Automated answer. They have not answer even 1 single question that i've asked in Ticket.



And after few tickets, they suspended my Support Account, so i can't acces it.



What should i do in this situation? I feel completely ignored, while I'm sure that it's possible for them to Disclaim other Person for making the proof, and get me back on my account, and make it "Supportable" .



It is not appeal,

but more like I just want to know how it really works ( i bet some ppl could help me )




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire