samedi 28 mars 2015

Account MIgration problem !!!

I have a problem with one account that i can't migrate.

For 3-4 weeks i can't log ... they forced me to migrate. Ok... i've tryed.

And guess what ... doesnt work ... ive tryed to put old email, new email ... nothing work.

An YES i email support. ( a lot emails)

Their answer : Give us CARD ID photo to find your account , because your birthday doesnt match.... lol

I gave them everything to find my account and fix this :

Username, server, even my account password, email registred on this account..... but they want my CARD ID .... Jesus

I play a game or i have a loan at "NCSOFT West BANK?"

I understand that they lost data base ... but its not my fault

Or is ?

And when i saw this shamless things ... ive tryed to make another account. New one.

Guess what ... i can't log on server either ...

The account need to be authentificate .... but i have autentificate ...but the message its the same.

And another insane issue .... when i log from another IP on website i recive email with code etc.

I have PPOE connection so everytime ip changes i need a new code.

So pls if someone can explain me pls:

Can we play this game? And how?

Regards !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire