mercredi 25 mars 2015

Fails at update every week!

Hi,





I don't know what to do anymore, every week when I need to update is the same sytuation.

Errors Eo2018, 2019, 2002 and all kinds of them when I try to repair or update.





I try to do what it says on site , fe. connect directly by cable from modem, once it worked fine, week later i had to do some repairs, deleting system or patch files, but it worked and today it took much, much longer.





It seems like it always stops on different files and says cannot upload or download (and shows the error number), when I make again repair it writes a different file that didn't download so I do it till it somehow finishes...but it should not be like this and I don't know what is the problem.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire