jeudi 26 mars 2015

Hey everyone! New player

As title says I am new here but definitely not new to L2. I used to play L2 back in the day like 12 years ago and I've played on and off since then, well I've decided to come back and give it another go :) I don't really know what server or class I'm even going to play yet but I'm really looking forward to getting on again after many years.



I'm mainly writing this post because I really would like to meet some folks that play still and possibly get some guidance here and there. Also possibly get into a guild and make some friends.



I'll post later to let everyone know what server I end up joining if my game downloads before I hear from anyone on here. But can't wait to hear from you guys and look forward to playing with some of you guys in the future.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire