dimanche 22 mars 2015

Pay to Play! Suggestion for Packs

Players should never feel pushed out in favor of profiteering.



We made your game just as much as you developed it.



I'm an old L2 subscriber who did run multiple accounts. I paid $45.00 a month for a game so grand in it's endeavors that I'd spend far too much time working on everything it had to offer.



The times I had to speak with GMs and expose bots, was often, but it would get resolved about 50% of the time. Those margins even if not perfect were acceptable as you would see a gradual difference if you kept on with it.



I understand it's a business model to run a free to play game and push these expensive boosts and luxuries that help players sate the urge in the moment to expedite things that take time.



$15.00 is a well rounded, obtainable number, that if all pay - all are equal. Of course RMT has mostly been around since the beginning, but it was a gamble for people to do so.



If I could pay a flat $15.00 and be neck and neck with others when I CAN put in the time, that'd be much more enjoyable. I loved the opportunity to hitch in with the Clan at a grinding location and just power house the experience for 12-16 hour bursts on the weekends. I'd catch up, just be a little bit behind if I stuck to my routine.



Prestige Pack $15.00 for an immeasurable amount of benefit. (Not good)

Destiny $50.00 a month for a single character to have bonuses? (A bit far)



The other packs the bonuses wouldn't be noticeable, therefor why spend the money?



Make a pack that gives us 100% Exp / SP 30 days and extended vitality. Make it $15.00, people would buy this in a heart beat.



Maybe even throw in a few extra Kartia passes or some kind of random bonus.



I won't even comment on the current drop rates, I can't imagine attempting to tackle that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire