vendredi 20 mars 2015

Gameguard vs. AVG.

Hello to all. I apologize in advance if this issue has already been raised and answered. I did search the forums but have not been able to find an answer to my question as of yet. I have not played Lineage 2 since the time when Chronicle 4 was released so I am a bit out of the loop. I have a simple question really; Is there a way that I can log into L2 without having to temporarily disable AVG? If there is a 'fix,' I would greatly appreciated it if someone could let me know. If I do not disable AVG first, Gameguard presents an error, it is the same error every time; Error code=114. I can log in and play but only by turning AVG off. I would rather not uninstall AVG if at all possible as it has always served me well. But if there is no fix; Could someone suggest a better antivirus system for someone who plans on playing a lot of L2 in the near future? Thank you for taking the time to read this and again, I do apologize if this issue has already been dealt with.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire