lundi 30 mars 2015

Chat changes.

Hello.

Dear GMs , thank you very much for changing some settings in chat to reduce bot spams , it really helps good. But as for me , there is still 1 small problem that u can easyly change and help ppl like me. Can you make previous settings for channel chat? I mean chat that is using CC leader to write for 2 or more pt. I was last few days on some epics and had some problems with this. Writing fast some messages , or using macro , i receive ban chat while i am CC leader . When we have to do smth or we dice drop , always the same.- ban chat. And i have to write very slowly to not be banned , so in some ocasions ppl die in instance or my clan members start writing dice resaults instead of me ... .



Bots cant use cc chat. So please , change bit this settings.

Hope for your help.



__________

Naia.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire