mardi 31 mars 2015

Always getting chat ban, can't link items... WTF???

Ok so:

I got chat banned for chatting to friends in party chat.

I can't type and link an item with a long name in the same message.

I can't link more than 1 item in chat ( that's what got me chat banned).

My Friends got chat banned in CLAN chat....



Whenever I use a macro skill that talks in party chat (rez, cleanse, target etc) the chat ban extends.....



When in chat ban you now can't communicate full stop.... not even in private (party/clan etc) channels.



Now when the ** have adena sellers linked items, used party or clanchat or any non-public channels????



Seriously... wtf is going on, is this a bug or intended functionality? It defies rationality, but sadly so do most of them developments in this game.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire