So I finally choose to continue play seer lvl 88 atm, *** are you guya doing with seers ? How is ur pvp ? I'm having hard time against healers archers and rogues
I understand its very hard to take down healer 1v1 becouse ur style is hit and run and when u hide he heals all cp and hp back.
Archers is np if they flag first, but if I flag first they just few shot me or leave me with 20%hp mabie later i can sustain more hits?
Daggers donno about them they hide same like, just me coming back from hide and back in when they can jump me and kill me very fast sometimes even 1 burst me
I dont have atributes yet.
I understand its very hard to take down healer 1v1 becouse ur style is hit and run and when u hide he heals all cp and hp back.
Archers is np if they flag first, but if I flag first they just few shot me or leave me with 20%hp mabie later i can sustain more hits?
Daggers donno about them they hide same like, just me coming back from hide and back in when they can jump me and kill me very fast sometimes even 1 burst me
I dont have atributes yet.
Seer pvp and in general
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire