Hey guys,
I'm a level 99 GS, and when I get around to buying my R99 bow I'm going to obviously put some soul crystals on it.
It seems that most archers learn Quick Fire at level 99+ because they end up having. max atk. speed, but I'm assuming that is with the +15% atk. speed SA from the new soul crystals.
Anyway, if anyone can suggest what they think the best route for SAs are that would be sweet.
I'm thinking +15% atk. speed +5% PvP dmg from Kain's soul crystal, and Kain's 5 P. Skill Crit dmg +10% PvP Dmg +5 %.
And maybe later with mystic +15% HP or +5% P.atk of course.
Can two soul crystals of the same type be added to one weapon? Any other suggestions that might be more beneficial?
I'm a level 99 GS, and when I get around to buying my R99 bow I'm going to obviously put some soul crystals on it.
It seems that most archers learn Quick Fire at level 99+ because they end up having. max atk. speed, but I'm assuming that is with the +15% atk. speed SA from the new soul crystals.
Anyway, if anyone can suggest what they think the best route for SAs are that would be sweet.
I'm thinking +15% atk. speed +5% PvP dmg from Kain's soul crystal, and Kain's 5 P. Skill Crit dmg +10% PvP Dmg +5 %.
And maybe later with mystic +15% HP or +5% P.atk of course.
Can two soul crystals of the same type be added to one weapon? Any other suggestions that might be more beneficial?
New SAs
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire