mercredi 22 avril 2015

Pleaase Admins read this// important for players

greetings, managers I write with the motive of doing a proposal in general to all, the motive of this text is that there were studied the posibildades of which they could put some donations system in venezuela since we are great the players of this country I have realized that we are many and in this new event of the anniversary we cannot we have never been able to donate neither for Ncoin or anything for the style which I do not like that only they have access any countries while we do not prune any article like that it could be donations route SMS or with deposits some way that pu
it was giving to help Thank you I hope that they should read to me and the Managers of a positive way should answer and of not being like that also porfavor thank you:):)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire