mardi 22 juillet 2014

I Just came back, LF advice

Hello everyone, I haven't played this game for well over a year and I know ALOT has changed so I'm just looking for some tips please. I know I will probably get the same old same old "search the forums" which I have and haven't found anything solid yet. Anyways, I want to play a wynn with the cats (I forget the name) and I am almost there.



What is the best setup for armor, weapon, dyes?



I have my TW light gear from my old dagger and some jewels, frint necklace and AQ that's it. How long should I keep the TW and what weapon is best from lvl to lvl. I have been told to use bow then I have been told not to use bow.



I would like to do really well in PVE right now and then eventually be at least useful in PVP.



What is the one thing I should really save up for and work towards, end game wise?







Thanks so much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire