mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Phantom Summoner xp...

So returned to game a few weeks ago and have been leveling toons up to 52 to find which one I enjoy the most. Phantom Summoner is the last toon that I wanted to try. So, at lvl 41 I usually grind to 52 in cruma tower but with the newest class being added that place is a mad house. So there are plenty other area's to go xp. However I have noticed one thing. My xp is going very slow, slower than any other toon I have leveled yet, and this is the first one after this new update. I am using shadow which does not take any xp from me and my bonus bar (cant remember now what it is called) is 3/4 full. Does the shadow take xp from me and not say when I mouse over his icon? Has the xp changed after this update?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire