jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Client crash upon Login

When I try to log In (after typing my username and password and pressing Accept) my client just closes. No error message, no critical error, just a client close. I am sure this happened after my pc did some Windows Updates and I installed Laetrix TCP Fix. However, unfortunately there is no decent system restore. Before the update, I could login and play succesfully.



Is there any solution to that problem? Do you think if I re-installed nvidia drivers and .Net 4.5.1 Framework would solve the problem? Its har'd to install .Net framework atm as my pc only has 2gb free space on C: and setup required 3gb+ and does not allow to specify a different hard disk to use. I don't want to format and I can't tbh since on that pc the DVD Driver does not work.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire