jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Disconnection every 5 minute

I keep disconnecting in game, every maybe 5 minute it will disconnect me from game forcing me to log back in. I tried everything possible, reinstalled L2, repaired L2, all fire wall are off, internet is constant 54mpbs comcast cable at US california, restarted my computer, restarted my internet. My l2 was running fine with no crash and after Erthia update I started to get disconnected every 5 minute or sometimes right after I logged in.



I thought it was overwhelming player issue, but so far only I am having this problem, and I sent a support ticket but still no reply from anybody. I was hoping maybe next day will be better, but nope. I played 30 minutes and so far i got disconnected 9 times so far. Help is appreciated



spec:

i5 3570k OC 4.2

gtx 760 SLI

800w PSU

8gb ddr3 ram

windows 7 64bit

latest GTX update



basically all my games are fine except lineage 2, and when i am getting disconnected my internet is fine, temperature is fine, everything is fine.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire