samedi 22 mars 2014

Install Help Please

I'm getting the error 2018 message every time I try to download the game with the NCSoft launcher. I get like 2% farther every time I restart the download before it gives me this error:



"[Update Error] Cannot download file.

Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://ift.tt/O6nwqV.



E02018

DP_G17_18_21/8f1823ae

Patch/Zip/music/br_music_town.ogg.zip"



I've been able to restart the launcher over and over going up in small increments of % before it gives me the error again. But now I seem to be stuck at 52%.



There are plenty of other people having this problem as well, and please don't bother linking me to the sticky on this forum or the L2 tech support. I've tried every fix I've seen. Yes, i've redownloaded everything mulitiple times, yes I'm running as administrator, yes I've tried the version.ini fix.



Please help me out here, there's nothing worse for a free MMO than having an installation process this trashy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire