mercredi 26 mars 2014

Spoiling - is it even mildly worth it?

Title says it - do any really high lvl spoilers have made a decent profit? And I mean more than some measily 10kk a month from mats.Oh and by high lvl , I mean 98/99, since mine is 95 and the best I could go for is the 2% R gems at GF...



Are there any places armor/weapon key mats could be spoiled?Checked multiple sites and nothing turned up, same for recipes , except drop from RBs...

I mean , whats the point of spoiling mats if they can't be used? :/



Lastly , any info if spoil is gonna get better at later patches? As it is , I myself can make about 5 R gems(or 5kk) in around 30 mins of trying to spoil steal the bot trains at GF , but that's with the prestige rune for +100% spoil chance....really don't know if that's time efficient.



Any replies appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire