lundi 31 mars 2014

I need help whit Bann...

Hi, im a legit player...i play over a year...i have my main a wynn lvl 96 and my dual yul lvl 93on Shilen, it toke me a whole year to get to 95, i have one apo L set, an apo bow +4 and manage to get a seraph L to do tour 95, i have no epics, no talisman, and i have like 100 kk of adena in my char, if i could sell all the things i have in my account i probably get to 2 billons, that's all i have, i really like this game, and i have very big lag on SH3 and GF, sometimes like 20 sec delays, becouse of the bot problems, is so sad to see entires pt bots run and run weeks after weeks, and nothing happen, most of them own by the liders clans on the server, FLT, GODS, etc, and i know this becouse i saw a pt bot in GF running around a whole week non stop whit Gods clan tag, and once i was in a Spicula pt whit FLT membres, and we went to the spot, and the pt bot there stop just until we finish the quest...so the thing is i got bann...last week i try to login in my account like i did it for the past year, to do dailys, i play 3 or 4 hs a day becouse of work, i do tour 95 and k90 etc, sometimes some RB, but i could'nt login, so i went to the web and i saw my status BANNED, i was like WTF..?? me? really im no adena seller i have no epics, no adena, have one char on my account i play over a year to get to 95 and i get bann? why? becouse some ******* reported me? probably becouse i didn't answer hes question on time in GF becouse of the delay, this thank NoWayOut, was the leader of the pt, mobs kill me and the helaer ress me i accept 3 times, and after 10 sec i stand up, he said bot reported, and kick me out of the pt..next day i was banned....problem is i want to keep playing..so i need to know if there is a way to get my char back, donation or whatever, if someone could help me on this will be great.....and im so angry becouse i use my time in front of the PC to lvl up, to get things, i don't use bot programs so i don't get in any trouble but it seem NCsoft ban people legit players whitout lookin very much. thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire