samedi 29 mars 2014

Sigel Hell Knight help ;)

Hello !



I am playing Sigel Hell Knight and i need some info on how to make my char a beast till 95.



I just lvled up to 88lvl, i wear a defense type twilight heavy set +3,3*60,an apocalypse cutter health +150 and i have full twilight jewels +3.

Also i have a party mask +3 CON (they told me to wear that accessory cause +CON is the best stat right now for my class).

I didn't put any dyes yet cause i don't know which are more effective.



I want to ask,what dyes should i put on my HK,is this party mask good enough or should i put something else better than this one,also about my gear,is it good or should i change something(even add more like shirt,belt,talismans and stuff)?and whatever else you can tell me to be way more effective both in pvp/pve.the budget is low,but as long as I have time,I can manage to find adenas to complete my char.





thank you ;)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire