jeudi 27 mars 2014

Returning vet

Been playing l2 since the game came out so my knowledge of the game is pretty vast. just a couple questions though if someone wouldn't mind helping me on my way. I managed to recover 3/4 of my toons which consist of an iss spectral dancer 86 a othell adventurer 87 and my level 81 dread of whom i would like to 85, which comes to my question. All of my gear from path to awakening is gone, so i was wondering if there is any way i could regear him in the most affordable manor possible? as i only have roughly 40mil spread across my 3 toons.



Not to mention i have no idea what valiance really did, don't really see this new skill system thats supposed to be in the game unless it pertains to clans only. I was around for glory days and tauti so I'm not completely at a loss.



Thanks for the help in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire