mercredi 26 mars 2014

A Message to whoever Care.!

My account stolen, and my ticket with support wasnt effective to help me getting back the account the reason as written on ticket :

This email is to notify you that this NC account has been terminated

This has occurred due to multiple persons contacting the support team and being able to verify with the same information that they are in fact the account owner.

A Message to Team who is working in same issues , if the account stolen it means the guy who stole it also have full info about account.

But maybe he dont have the security questions that i created once i created this account or date of birth , Please support team i want my account . because deleting the whole account+charc.'s not a solution

i would also thank Vali for all his work that he makes for me to get this ticket more attention by gms

Ticket: #13689




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire