dimanche 30 mars 2014

with a link to your EULA....

and a post here: http://ift.tt/1gepaiW



and after multiple reports of top players and clans without any action....does NCWEST believe or want to do anything about program/bot use?



I really dont give a rats ***, I am rich and play this game for ***** and giggles. But the last few pvp confrontations in seige and elsewhere are causing all my legit friends to quit game.



I cant lie for you NCWEST, you enable the game to exist. I can confirm that every toon I have submitted for examination has led to nothing. Since i AM a big spender and probably have spent more real life money for this game than 99% of others...I am disappointed, but I know for a fact about certain cheats in game and you do nothing. Like your boss once told me, cheats have been here since before the game existed and cheats will always be here...just enjoy the game.





So just enjoy the game, while ncwest reaps in the money, and i file a ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire