jeudi 27 mars 2014

Playing a PvE-Only Game Really Made me Miss You People

So I tried FF14 and all I have to say is I don't know what's up with PvE-Only games (pvp practically wasn't implement in FF14 ARR) but the great irony is that they seem to attract really absurd people who seriously don't go outside, it was ridiculous.



Examples:



I was laughing in clan chat about this healer in a random that was high, and then some healer in the clan talks about how he queues even though he's max level. YO I'm talking about high as in, you know, high, not f'ing game levels, this has nothing to do with the game, LOL.



Some UK guys in clan so I started trying to talk to them about the Premier League. They are literally like what's soccer (they said they don't watch much TV, don't watch sports either). SERIOUSLY? GO OUTSIDE, JESUS LOL



Sidebar, DAVID MOYES #1 LOLOLOLOLOL Starting Tom Cleverly on the wing against Man City, really? Someone has to be bribing him to be this stupid or he just really doesn't know what's going on. Anyone who plays the FIFA video game can manage better than Moyes.









The final example is I talked about bootstrapping when trying to do my best in a random group. Someone took that to be offensive for god knows why (have you heard the expression "pulling myself up by my bootstraps?")





I guess with PvP games like this one the competition attracts people who know how to keep it real. You would think that a PvP game would have a much more live-under-a-rock hardcore community but perhaps PvP people just get it: Life is about knowing what's going on and competition too. The FF14 people can have their 12 hour raid grinds and whatnot, I'll take the rest of the world thank you very much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire