vendredi 29 janvier 2016

The Problem of Lineage2 and How to solve it.

Simply Make ALL NStore Promo items Account-Bound!
Stop Ruining the market!
Boost the Actual item drops in game!

Like I've been saying for many months, the only stuff Nstore should be selling are Vitality, Exp pots, Exp runes, Instance passes and cosmetics. Everything else should be released to the game and Obtainable by actually playing the game itself. People are feeling like they are accomplishing Nothing any more and they are not even killing raid bosses like they used to. There is just too much gap between the Top and the rest of majority. The gap is so great that many are beginning to think it's pointless even to try. The game is failing to give the players the sense of achievement.

So this is what I suggest for the future Nstore Promos...IF you feel like you must sell some stuff then yeah go ahead and sell them but MAKE THEM ALL ACCOUNT BOUND! like any Blessed Valakas, Blessed Antharas, COC belt, Insanity, Seven sign Talisman etc...yeah sell them! to people who want to PAY for the stuff and you can even boost the winning chances! but make them Non-Tradable! Boost the actual Drops of real items in game! How about that? Hey! you can even sell Nstore +7 Bloody +10 Bloody and +12, +16 Bloody or Dark! Why not! If it's Non-Tradable and if it's account bound, I am sure people will still want them and other people wouldn't mind. But boost the item drops in game as well so that people will have something to work for and have that sense of achievement when they play. Any future Nstore items shouldn't interfere with the real market prices.

I'd also like to apologize for flashing my OE items on the chat window...just showing off....stuff that most people can only dream of...like +12 bloody weapons x 3(Yes, 3 of them), Blessed Valakas, Earth Wyrm ring, Lindvior earring all in one toon...and then...showing them 5 other toons like that...must have been so discouraging...I'd like to take some of the responsibility for why people are feeling like they are accomplishing nothing in game any more... It's just me and I am pretty sure I am the ONE and Only Unique kind of L2 player.
I don't mind being me but I guess I should've kept things secret.

I AM SORRY!


The Problem of Lineage2 and How to solve it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire