vendredi 29 janvier 2016

My 1 year of Lineage2

One year ago today, I'd returned to Lineage2.

A lot has happened since then.I could've chosen so many paths but the path I've chosen, I don't regret. I made so many mistakes along the way and they made me mad back then; but now that I look back, it doesn't matter any more. Mistakes I made are also all part of me too and I learned so much from them as well. They are all part of my personal history now.

I am on a personal project.
The goal is to play all L2 classes to experience the entire 36 classes; and I am trying to do this using 3 x accounts if possible. Only 21 characters possible in 3 accounts, so most of my toons have duals and nobles too.

For the first 2 months, I was just a hardcore. No Money involved for the game at all, I just earned everything through grinding...e.g. doing the level 65 daily at goddard 154,000 adena quest with 5-6 toons....so i could go buy shots for my main, Feoh...
Anyways after awhile I just realized I had extra cash to spend...and not like 10 years ago when I was young and jobless. So then, I made the choice. I could've stayed hardcore and moved through the game slow yet Legit, but instead I chose for the accelerated version of the game. I think I've lost half the fun of L2 by doing this...but in exchange I got to do some stuff that not many people get to try...

Once I had the initial basics, leveling toons became so much fun. Not just Kartia Duo or Trio runs but the entire L2 world map has become my playground. Altar or Evil for Yul, Wynn, Feoh, Warlord, SOA for Titan, Fairy Settlement, Nomil Cave, Seed of Hellfire, HellBound, Enchant Valley...etc. Different toons, different gears and different play style and I must say...

I AM NEVER BORED!

I got so much stuff to do each day now. The only thing I regret is...I don't got many friends in the game. It's not like I am anti-social or anything, it's just that...with so much hopping around from toons to toons I just don't stay long enough to socialize with real people. Maximizing the efficiency of time is my motto and this has allowed me to level so many toons in a relatively short period of time so far... but in the end I am friendless...

My personal project is near its end...just a couple of more toons to level and I should have some time to make friends in game.

My thoughts on Spending Money on Game ?
Moderation is the Key and you have to be careful. The game doesn't have the fail-safe for a lot of things, so it's very easy to lose a lot of Adena for a very small return. Think twice and always sleep over and don't do too much...not even playing L2!


My 1 year of Lineage2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire