dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Great Disappointment

Dear NCSOFT,
what happend to this game ?
Used to play L2 back in C3, C4, Interlude.
I used to enjoy this game so much, now i came to current version of game and i was like what the hell happend here.
All items till 85 for free ? No drop till 85 ?
Why would you even do this ? Don't you really care about people who enjoy all the phases of game (early, mid, late game).
Why would you force the player to late game ignoring all the early and mid game content ?
It's like making all the content and effort you put into creating zones, items and enemies worthless. Back in my days, i never thought you could screw this game so much. I was so excited to download L2 once again, but now i think 90% of downloaded game content is pretty useless to even download.
I suggest you deleting 90% of the game content to save people hard disk space.
I'm sorry to tell you but this game is dead for me. Had too big expectations and all i get is disappointment.
Nevermind, at least bots enjoy it.


Great Disappointment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire