samedi 23 janvier 2016

My Dear Lord NC...OMG...You disappoint me and Thank you!

My Dear Lord NC,

The day before the "Red Libra" event started, I was expecting something BIG, so loaded up my L2 accounts with Ncoins...but only to find out...There are no Nstore items to buy....LOL! All my Ncoins are sitting in my accounts piling dust now!

I mean WTF! LOL :)

Anyways... to be honest, I think it's quite nice for a change to have a truly FREE event at last! It's a very decent world event reminiscent of old L2 events back when L2 was Pay-To-Play. Good EXP event dailies, Dual/Main change, Weapon change!, Elcyum weapons, and yes CHEAP DYES!

I must admit the release of Level 5 Giant Dyes is the BEST IDEA EVER and I like it a lot! Thank you! Not only that, now we get to exchange our weapons to any other weapons of the same grade for a small fee of some Rgems! Hallelujah!
However, what worries me though is everyone will be exchanging their OE weapons to mage weapons LOL and I can already see the market getting flooded with OE mage weapons when mage class population is very low... a mania class really...and there are only few mages who can pay 10B++ as well... I also foresee, by the end of the event, 99% of kelbims becoming BOWs LOL! It should be interesting to see 99% OE weapons at AH all becoming mage weapons and all Kelbim weapons becoming Kelbim bows...LOL Well...I am sure the market will correct itself in the end.

I can see the logical continuation for the next event now. That is...Event box containing Dark/Bloody weapon exchange coupon! LOL! I so...so...much want that! When that happens I am turning in my +12 Dark and +12 Bloody weapons for mage weapons! Thank you for the event!


My Dear Lord NC...OMG...You disappoint me and Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire