mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Game Support issues

Hello,

I have problem with account`s suspencion
My email, and 1 account was stolen by botnet type virus - my internet providers confirmed that.
Your staff investigated this problem, and then decided to suspend my accounts for:
"payment processor has determined that a recent purchase attempt that occurred on these accounts, or n account associated with these accounts, met certain criteria and displayed characteristics highly indicative of fraudulent purchase attempts or has committed fraudulent purchase attempts"
- Account name: ******@yahoo.com and ********@gmail.com
- Date of Birth: 198x* month day
- Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used on the account (if applicable): ****
- Your zipcode: LT-***** or just *****
I payd from ******@yahoo.com 1 time for 5euros, payd with paypal:
Transaction ID: ****************
My blizzard account was hacked too, but admins reacted fast, and i get account back, here is proof from my mail *******@yahoo.com (attached)

And here is proof that someone loged in to my mail:

Why Lineage2 support dont help people in these situations? i tryed to write emails to them, but i always get the same word to word identical answed like they dont even read what you write to them.

There is the huge problem with bots in game, no one care for them by the stuff, in swamp of spores you can see hundreds of bots all warcryers, all with randoms nicks...

Is server support for people is dead and ignoring our problems?

Thanks


Game Support issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire