dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Maxing out stats.

Okay, so here is my plan. I'm a 100 Dreadnought attempting to max out both Critical Rate and Attack speed 100% of the time with some small stipulations.
1. I don't want to use a Critical Rate Hat.
2. I don't want to SA my weapon for Focus or Attack Speed. HP/Atk Spd will be fine but not full SA.
3. I would prefer to remain in Heavy Armor if I could.
4. I don't want to use Rudolph Agathion.

Currently I'm at 1310 Attack Speed and 500 Critical Rate with the Rudolph in Hvy. The reason I'm mentioning Critical Rate in this is because there are items I can switch to gain Attack speed but loose critical rate, mainly my armor. Some things I know I'm missing that will help.
1. Baiums Soul ring. 5% IIRC
2. Longing (Additional 20 or 30 over Hellfire)

I did a test with a +8 Bloody Light Set and Baiums Soul and I was at 1415 attack speed but Critical Rate was at 487. I lost critical rate due to enchanted gaiters, mine are +9.

Item wise what am I missing? I don't want want to switch up my sub/duel skills if I don't have to. I might be willing to give up 2 HP AP skills for Knights attack speed but the 4% additional attack speed wouldn't make up the difference from 1310 to 1500.

Only option I see is Light set with +9 Blessed/Dark/Bloody Leggings, Baiums soul and one SA on my weapon HP/Attack speed.

Anyone got any other ideas?


Maxing out stats.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire