mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Going without acumen SA and maximizing WIT

I am lvl 89 Feoh MM and I already have ~1950 cast speed with lvl 1 iss buffs, WIT hair accessory and "recovery" robe set.

I think recovery robe set is better because it gives shock resistance instead of sleep resistance and +2 INT doesnt really change as much as +2 WIT, dose it? Specially because you have to quadruple M. att. to do double the damage.

It wont be too long before I get my hands on a venir talisman with +2 WIT and Octavis shirt that has a bunch of stats, including WIT aaand Seraph R95 set which has yet another +1 WIT compared to Twilight. Thats 4 WIT right there. Then if I take a different SA on my next weapon(*) and get Arias Bracelet with +3 WIT, im still back to max cast speed (or close to it)... even with lvl 1 iss buffs and not touching dyes :D

(*)+25% HP SA seems good, specially if I get +15 CON dyes. That would be ~74% more HP, I think, since my base CON is 38, so +15 CON is +39% and +25% on top of that base increase. uff.

Does this seem like a stupid idea? Should I just take INT hair accessory and "Magic" robe set and INT dyes and be done with it?

What about crit rate cap? It seems there is still some way to go for me to cap it at 320 and it wont be reached THAT easy, unless I get crit rate SA and crit rate subclass skills and what not ( again, I can choose something else).

And last, WIT is also increase debuff land chance, M accuracy, M evasion and M def rate - what are caps for these and, again, is it worth going nuts on WIT?


Going without acumen SA and maximizing WIT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire